ADMIN ASSISTANT & EXECUTIVE PA
About CourseThis course is designed to help you improve both verbal and non-verbal communication. It is also packed with techniques for improving the most essential administrative assistant soft skills and basic business writing skills as well as proper time management. It will help administrative assistants, secretaries and PA’s in performing their day-to-day tasks more confidently and professionally.
Whether working your way up the career ladder or running your own business, An Administrative assistant course could help you take that next important step. Effective and efficient office admin lies at the heart of every successful organization. By improving your business admin skills and expertise, you stand every chance of boosting your long-term career prospects. As an administrative assistant or executive PA, you are responsible for a variety of clerical and organizational tasks necessary to keep your employer’s business running in an efficient, organized way.
Most importantly, a good attitude and a positive mindset is the key to success and it enhances the overall workplace environment.
What Will I Learn?
- Communicate clearly, confidently and assertively.
- Describe the importance and practice of good organizational skills.
- Improve your organizational skills.
- Manage your time more effectively and how to prioritize tasks in the workplace.
- Enhance your business writing skills.
- Recognize the importance of verbal and non- verbal communication.
- Identify different types of essential administrative soft skills.
- Recognize how to use appropriate email and phone etiquette.