Combating COVID-19 in the Workplace
About CourseCOMBATING COVID-19 IN THE WORKPLACE THROUGH HYGIENE PRACTICES, LIFESTYLE CHANGE & A POSITIVE MINDSET. Nef-Aid Solutions is offering a FREE e-learning course for the workplace. The e-learning aims to promote hygiene practices in the workplace, the adoption of a healthy lifestyle and a positive mindset amongst Employees during this pandemic. In summary, this course aims to encourage employee engagement and productivity in the workplace, amidst these times of uncertainty. We hope that employers and human resource managers will find it worthwhile to recommend this FREE e-learning to their work teams.
“Wash Your Hands” – COMBATING COVID-19 IN THE WORKPLACE THROUGH HYGIENE PRACTICES, LIFESTYLE CHANGE & A POSITIVE MINDSET.
What Will I Learn?
- How to stay motivated and engaged amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
- Basic hygiene practices in the workplace to limit the spread of COVID-19
- Positive Thinking amidst times of uncertainty
- Healthy Lifestyle Tips
Topics for this course
MODULE 1: COVID-19, A Global Pandemic
While the media and various platforms have been sharing information about COVID-19 updates. This module seeks to share basic information as provided by WHO with regards to the pandemic in terms of how the virus is contracted and spread. For more information visit www.who.int
3. COVID-19, A Global Pandemic
4. Who is at risk of contracting the virus?
5. How COVID-19 is spread?3:07
MODULE 2: Personal Hygiene / Wash your hands
This module seeks to promote the importance of cleanliness and general personal hygiene on a daily basis. Personal Hygiene is important whether there is an outbreak or not. During a pandemic like the one we are experiencing, it becomes even more critical to put an emphasis on the importance of hygiene practices.
2. Personal Hygiene3:41
3. Simple hygiene measures
4. Frequent Handwashing
5. Avoid touching your face
MODULE 3: Hygiene in the workplace
This module seeks to share practical day to day examples on what employees can do on an individual level to limit the probability of contracting and/or spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
2. Follow guidelines from MoHW and WHO
3. Disinfect high touch surface areas
4. Recommendations for the workplace
5. Housekeeping measures
6. Key considerations regarding office meetings
7. Key considerations regarding travel
8. Social Distancing1:20
MODULE 4: Sanitization and Disinfection
Get basic knowledge of Disinfection and sanitization. Keep informed.
2. How to disinfect high touch surfaces1:16
4. MYSONS Cleaning Services
MODULE 5: Workplace etiquette during COVID-19
This module encourages all employees on ways to be supportive and compassionate to fellow colleagues who may contract COVID-19.
2. Key things to note when returning to work1:01
3. Use digital documents, nod instead of shaking hands
4. Conduct at work, and what to do if not feeling well
5. Emergency Contacts
6. Respectable distance
7. Monitoring employee health
MODULE 6: Stigmatization in the workplace
This module encourages employees on ways to be supportive and compassionate to fellow colleagues who may have come in contact with COVID-19 or have recovered from it themselves.
3. What is stigmatization
MODULE 7: Positive Mindset
Being optimistic and carrying the right attitude is key in maintaining a productive and engaged workplace. Not only is a positive attitude essential at work but most importantly in your personal life.
2. The Power of Positive Thinking4:09
3. Positive psychology
6. Positivity at work
7. Importance of Positive Thinking
8. Seven reasons why you should think Positively
MODULE 8: Maintain a healthy lifestyle
You are what you eat. Eating right can have a dramatic positive impact on your life.